Monday 8 October 2012

Traditional With a Capital T

You know you are slightly obsessed with something when it starts showing up in your dreams... All last night, I dreamed about what I was going to put in Feebz's lunch today, and it was so frustrating; the sweet corn kept disappearing out of the bento, and the mayo from the tuna kept leaking onto everything else.

Um...

So anyway, upon waking from this corny (ha) nightmare, I went through to the kitchen and made just an ordinary, everyday lunch. No disappearing grains, no leaking condiments, just the Traditional Lunch.

(I figure if you capitalize the words giving it an official title, it makes it less boring.)


Here we have the ham and cheese on homemade white *with* the crusts, a bag of crisps, an orange, a strawberry soya milk, a Pepperami (for snack) and some sliced cucumber.

Oh, and a pack of Moshi Monster playing cards. To make up for the boringness traditionalness of the rest of the lunch.

Not very inspired, I know. But that's because it's a Traditional Lunch With Capital Letters, so it isn't meant to be original.

That or I was sick of dreaming about lunch all night.

Here's hoping tonight's dreams don't find me naked in public!

No comments:

Post a Comment