Wednesday 17 October 2012

Keto Bento Challenge 5: Number 5 Under 5?

The kids have been off school, I've been sleeping in late, but yesterday I did manage another...


And guys, I think I may have met my 5g carb target! Let's just see though (mental maths is not my forte).


Above, you see I packed for the hubby -
*Irn Bru (0g)
*Sugarfree strawberry jelly (.5g)
*1 square of very dark (85%) chocolate (2g)
*a few cucumber slices (1g)
*1 boiled egg (.5g)
*smoked pork sausage (0g)
*pepperoni slices (0g) with full fat cream cheese (approx .7g)
*4 rashers of smoked bacon (0g)

TOTAL: 4.7g!!

I DID IT!

The only complaint the hubby had was that he didn't like the cream cheese. I really hoped I'd be able to get some cheese/fat/calcium in him via cream cheese but even that was too 'cheesy' for him. If you like cream cheese though, I recommend these!

No comments:

Post a Comment