Wednesday 26 September 2012

Hot Dawg


There was no real theme to this lunch I sent in to school with Feebz yesterday. I just really wanted to use my mustache and cake idea. (Today she didn't take a lunch but bought a school dinner, because I took a lie-in this morning while the Hubby got them ready and took them to school.)

With limited resources and time, I slapped this little face together, made of cake mustache, cheese eyes and egg slice mouth, on top of the normal lunch for a bit of fun. The real lunch consisted of carrot sticks, a boiled egg sliced with an egg slicer (one of my many, MANY Pampered Chef items... don't get me started on how much I love Pampered Chef), cucumber slices, grapes, and several mini hot dogs placed inside a brioche roll. Mmm... And a string cheese for snack time. (See, I do try to make sure my kids are cool.)

I asked Feebz if she pretended her cake was a mustache at school. She just looked at me and said, "I just ate it."

Like I was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment