Saturday 29 September 2012

Omelet You See What I Got Today

At some ungodly hour of this Saturday morning (about 10am or something, for goodness sake!) the doorbell rang. It was the postman. He was immediately forgiven for interrupting my lie-in, because he came bearing gifts.

A letter from the hospital with an appointment I've been waiting on.
My tickets to The Enchanted Forest next weekend.
The brightly coloured flat terry nappies I ordered online.
And these:


An edible ink pen (as in edible-ink pen, not edible ink-pen, naturally) and a set of mini cutters. These cutters are seriously mini; they are even smaller than I expected, which I am delighted about! I foresee many mini cucumber stars, cheese hearts, and ham flowers in the near future. And the hubby can expect some embarrassing written messages on the outside of his boiled eggs in his keto bentos. "u r eggcellent", "u crack me up" and "i shell <3 u 4ever", that sort of yolk.
Eggspect more bad puns later but for now I am egghausted and my brain is fried.



(On the subject of eggs, how cool is this?)


No comments:

Post a Comment