Sunday 23 September 2012

Sincerest Form of Flattery

Imitation.

Or blatant thievery, whatever.



Someone on the Facebook site linked this photo to me, and I had to try it. It was just too cute! However, I did it from memory, and thus forgot to make the hair. I knew something looked amiss. Anyway, here's my attempt at stealing someone else's creativity and imagination.


It was a tuna mayo on homemade bread sandwich, with cheese for eyes. (And now I want to buy this and this.) I included two strawberries as separators. Some salad hair would've helped make the guys look a little less... I don't know, bald.

The rest of the lunch consisted of blackcurrant jelly/jello, blackberries, half a banana (those bananas were HUGE) and a pack of Cheesy Wotsits. Not exactly the most creative of meals, but I was busy trying to cut out the perfect face shape, and that takes time.


Any other ideas I can pinch?

No comments:

Post a Comment