Thursday 13 September 2012

How Many Circles Do You See?


If 'circles' is a theme, then the Spice Girls are a 'band'. But we'll just go with it.

I mean, I didn't stay up late last night thinking, "Theme, theme... Squares? No, no, too boring. Triangles? No, no, don't be so obtuse. How about rectangles? Maybe in a parallel universe. I know, circles! That is, if I can get around to it." (A little geometry humour for you there.)

No, I just happened to have a lot of things to go in tubs, and a lot of my tubs are round, so I just, you know, 'rounded' it out with a lot of circles.

In the small pink tub is some homemade banana pudding ('custard' if you will). It was yum. If you're lucky, I'll post the recipe later on. In the large pink tub, I made a fruit salad of blueberries, raspberries and mango, with cute little food picks (also round, oh yeah). Below that is ketchup in a tub and chicken dippers in another. A round apple, a water bottle (round if you look at it from the top...) and a cheese string (also round in its own wee way) completed this lunch - and depleted my round food items ideas. Sure, there are a gazillion round things I could've included, but you know, for one, lunch only needs to be so big and two, it was something like 7am. Give me a break.

I at least thought to take the picture on a spotty background. Dizzying, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment