Saturday 8 September 2012

Weekly Menu And/Or Shopping List

How I spent £70 quid in Tesco and never really managed to buy lunch stuff is beyond me. It could have something to do with the £15 I spent on adorable baby clothes for Baby Jaguar, the 24-pack of Diet Irn Brus, and the three boxes of hair dye though. (The dye was 3 for 2 so it was a bargain.)

Now I'll have to make due until Pay Day with what I've got, so here's what I'm thinking as possibilities for school lunches the first few days of next week.


-Miniature pizzas ("Star Pocket" star shapes, using my new multi-size pack of star cutters)
-Mini hot dogs
-Homemade banana custard to use up the bananas going spotty.... recipe may or may not follow - it's a family recipe! Must decide if you are all worthy. ;)
-Use up the remaining kiwis before they go off
-Chicken dippers again (a box still left in freezer)
-And for Keto Bento Challenge, attempt miniature these.

No comments:

Post a Comment